L. Gleichmann was founded in Schneckenlohe in 1984. Their business concentrates on services for the upholstery and mattress industry.
In order to fulfill the growing demands of their customers regarding products and services L. Gleichmann have extended their range of products. Today it includes coconut mats, rubber coconut (Öko-Tex Standard 100), cashmere mats, Nadelfilze, fleece fabrics and cotton for the mattress and upholstery industry, form parts made of rubber coconut, combine foam and fleece fabrics for the car industry and Geo-fleece for horticulture and agriculture.
Up-to-date cutting machinery and experience enable our company to put the ambitious projects of our customers into effect.
The main emphasis of our company are quality, flexibility, prices and service which are nowadays essential in order to be and to remain competitive.
- Year of foundation: 1984
- Managing Director: Ludwig Gleichmann
- Developped premises: 2000 qm
- Total premises: 6000 qm
- Product range: coconut mats, cocos kernels, rubber coconut, Nadelfilze fleece, cashmere mats, fabrics, form, glue, packaging
- Markets: DE, AT, CH, PL, BE, SLO, IT, ES, PT, CZ
- Means of transport: Own lorries and forwarders